- We do consultations by phone or in person (on-site only). During this FREE consultation the client discusses their tax situation and service expectations and we discuss strategies to be utilized and associated costs.
- A pickup or drop-off schedule is determined and initial signatures and authorizations are obtained as well as delivery to us of the client tax documents.
- Tax filings are prepared. Depending upon complexity and tax refund options chosen, this can take as little as 24 hours.
- Returns are filed (electronic or paper). (Paper filings are mailed and followed to completion by client).
- A drop-off (on-site or off-site) is scheduled for client tax files and disbursements (where applicable).
- Call to schedule pick-up/ drop-off and completion of Customer interview with delivery of Tax files.
- We process files. Obtain additional signatures where necessary.
- We make completed filings available for pickup or delivery to client.